Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Another Monday

So it is Monday again, just another boring slow day, time is crawling ever so slowly and I am stuck at work, with absolutely nothing to do. I miss those carefree days as a waiter, where you could have a few drinks on duty without the managers finding out about it, but those days are in the past...

I am so bored with life now that all my things have fallen into place or the things I am done with, like the Reality TV shoot last week and the car settlement, now it is on to new challenges, just have to find the right path or adventure...

Lets see what this day, week, month has in store for the talented likes of me...


Well Here is a short video blog of me at work on how my day is going so far, hope everyone else has a great day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment