Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Soccer Tips to come. I want to use this opportunity...

I am too emotional to make or give positive information. The World Cup is drawing nearer and nearer and I an beginning to realise World Cup? This is not just the World Cup it is bigger than that this is where men become Gods and it takes that type of man to go to war with all the fibre of wots entire being and those of the whole Universe. Wot hot to be mentally capable of taking yourself, no elevating yourself, spiritually above what your body is capable for 90 minutes you have to put all all your fears aside you have turn your weaknesses into your strengths for upon your shoulders rest the hopes me me entire nation. I wonder if the South African national team realizes this I wonder if they realize that they cant just settle for competing in the World Cup. This is one me those moments where you play like, your life depended on it and that half measures just wont do. I remember as a lie playing soccer at school just for fun, but being born with a competitive nature I would play until my lungs would burn

No comments:

Post a Comment