Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunday Morning Early Out on The Road...

Late Nights watching tv and early mornings driving. So I had plans to call up some of my old soccer teammates who well has put his amateur soccer career on hold to be a Dad. I on the other hand much younger than most of the guys I use to play with, still has a good shot at making it. I was still in primary school when I played for Tlhabane Blizzards fc infact I was nearing the end of my primary school and starting High School. I am on the verge of starting a team of my own which I will mostly use to focus on youth development as the local controling body is non existent. I am part of that ageing group of players left to die with our hunger for professional soccer while the so called authority slept with swollen bellies rich off our money intended for nurturing the grass roots. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment