Saturday, April 24, 2010

This follows on my previous post

... My legs would cramp and I would continue running until the cramps would dissapear. I use to challenge myself and would motivate some of the other players to give more. I would always pick the guys who weren't that good in order for me to take on a more responsible role taking charge me the game by controlling the play. I would have more me the ball and this made me eight for the ball this war my property and without it at my feet I war powerless so I fought and fought for the ball. This is what the World Cup should represent for each and every player you get to play in it only once in your lifetime if you a soccer player and if you lucky enough you get a couple more tries at it but only that once should be enough to motivate you to wanna play another if you don't win it at the first effort. I am really getting the bug that bit me when I saw my first World Cup game in 1990 and it is in my back yard this time. I am set on making it to the world cup as a fan and maybe as a player one day! Later Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment